Afternoon Tea - Hen | Sligo
Located along the banks of the River Garavogue in Sligo town. Sit back, relax and watch the swans glide down the river. The Kitchen Restaurant has a winning combination of sweet and savoury delights. Also included in below is a cocktail or glass of bubbly.
The menu includes:
- Smoked Salmon on Brown Bread with Capers, Lemon Aioli
- Glazed Ham, Grain Mustard Mayonaise, Wholemeal Boule
- Chicken Wrap with Basil Dressing
- Fingers of Cucumber, Dill and Cream Cheese
- Mini Fruit and Brown Scones
- Apple Bakewell
- Carrot and Walnut Cake
- Rich Belgian Dark Chocolate Brownie
- Mini Poached Rhubarb Crumble Tart
- Petite Eaton Mess
- Freshly Brewed Tea/Coffee
Package includes (Guide Price €109pp):-
Accommodation - based on self-catering accommodation (add €15 for 3 star hotel accommodation (B & B))
- Activity - Afternoon Tea in the Kitchen Restaurant, The Glasshouse (over-looking the Garavogue)
- Professional Group Picture - We have a team of photographers in Sligo every weekend. We'll take a professional picture of your group for the memory bank! You might be lucky enough to bump into our hen mascot that is around Sligo every Saturday looking after our parties!
3 course meal - in town centre restaurant (Hen Party Menu). A 2-course meal is also available (Saves €5 pp - please select on upgrades).
- Table Decorated with Balloons in restaurant - We arrange for your table in the restaurant to be decorated with 'Hen Party' Helium Balloons
- Complimentary Personalised menu if required - a nice memento of the big night!
VIP Nightclub - VIP Access with reserved area in Lola Montez Nightclub
- FREE Group Management System with reminder emails - Handle Invites, Send Reminders, Individual Payments, Itinerary and Rooms lists with ease - organise the smart way!
- FREE Finger Food for two night packages - If you are doing a two night package with us - we can arrange FREE finger food for your party on first night in a leading town centre pub!