Clay Pigeon Shooting | Sligo
The Clay Pigeon Range is situated in the heart of Sligo and surrounded by beautiful countryside. Their facilities include All-weather clay pigeon shooting range and All-weather rifle & pistol ranges. The ranges are floodlit in winter for evening shooting. They offer a Compact Sporting style clay pigeon layout, with targets that will encourage beginners, and some that will test even the keenest of shooters. Target Shooting is a great way to warm up for the Stag or Hen night. All weather shooting stands for those wet days and we have refreshments available on site.
Clay Pigeon Shooting Hen Package includes (Guide Price €115pp):-
- Accommodation - based on self-catering accommodation (add €20 for 3 star hotel accommodation (B & B))
Activity - Clay Pigeon Shooting at Lough Bo
Professional Group Picture - We have a team of photographers in Sligo every weekend. We'll take a professional picture of your group for the memory bank!
3 course meal - in town centre restaurant (Hen Party Menu). A 2-course meal is also available (Saves €5 pp - please select on upgrades).
- Table Decorated with Balloons in restaurant - We arrange for your table in the restaurant to be decorated with 'Hen Party' Helium Balloons
Complimentary Personalised menu if required - a nice memento of the big night!
- Pre-club shots - in the bourbon bar or Belfry Bar with reserved seating
VIP Nightclub - VIP Access with reserved area in Lola Montez Nightclub
- FREE Group Management System with reminder emails - Handle Invites, Send Reminders, Individual Payments, Itinerary and Rooms lists with ease - organise the smart way!
- FREE Finger Food for two night packages - If you are doing a two night package with us - we can arrange FREE finger food for your party on first night in a leading town centre pub!
Upgrade to private room for dinner with Karaoke for just €10pp extra